Reshape your data either X.reshape(-1, 1) if your data has a single feature/column and X.reshape(1, -1) if it contains a single sample. If you are getting this error then in this video, I plan to demystify the confusion surrounding numpy reshape (1,-1) function.
I’ll use a simple example to explain what does -1 mean in numpy reshape.
If you do have any questions with what we covered in this video then feel free to ask in the comment section below & I’ll do my best to answer those.
If you enjoy these tutorials & would like to support them then the easiest way is to simply like the video & give it a thumbs up & also it’s a huge help to share these videos with anyone who you think would find them useful.
Please consider clicking the SUBSCRIBE button to be notified for future videos & thank you all for watching.
You can find me on:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Một số vi xử lý AMD Ryzen 5 5600X và Ryzen 7 5800X có hai cụm CCD thay vì chỉ có một
- Liên quân Reset Rank Mùa 12 ⭐ Trang Phục Miễn Phí Fennik Tay Đua F1 Mùa 14 Trải Nghiệm Game
- How to Reset Adobe Photoshop 2020 to Default Settings
- Reset Windows Server 2012/R2 Domain/Local Administrator Password
- Windows 10 – How to Reset Your Forgotten Windows 10 Password