Learn how to scale and resize images without losing quality in Photoshop using Smart Objects!
► Complete written tutorial and PDF on my website:
► Get the latest version of Photoshop CC:
In this video, you’ll learn the difference between resizing a normal pixel image and resizing a Smart Object, and why Smart Objects always look better!
To see the advantage of resizing an image as a Smart Object, we start by setting up a side-by-side comparison between a normal, pixel-based image and a Smart Object (0:27). Then we resize both versions of the image, first by scaling them down (3:16) and then scaling them back up (5:14) and we compare the results. We look at why Smart Objects are able to resize images without losing quality (8:45), and we finish off by upscaling both versions of the image back to their original size (9:59). At the end, I share an important tip for making sure you’re always getting the best results (11:52).
► Watch to master Smart Objects in Photoshop!
► SUPPORT THIS CHANNEL
Help support this channel by becoming a member of Photoshop Essentials and get HUNDREDS of Photoshop tutorials as PDFs!
Visit to learn more.
► SUBSCRIBE to Photoshop Essentials on YouTube:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Một số vi xử lý AMD Ryzen 5 5600X và Ryzen 7 5800X có hai cụm CCD thay vì chỉ có một
- Liên quân Reset Rank Mùa 12 ⭐ Trang Phục Miễn Phí Fennik Tay Đua F1 Mùa 14 Trải Nghiệm Game
- How to Reset Adobe Photoshop 2020 to Default Settings
- Reset Windows Server 2012/R2 Domain/Local Administrator Password
- Windows 10 – How to Reset Your Forgotten Windows 10 Password