It is a pain when forgot Windows Server 2012/r2/2008/r2/2003/r2 Domain Administrator password. While it will not be so difficult to reset a forgotten or lost Windows Server Domain/Local password if you get the right trick.
This video shows you how to reset Windows Server 2012/R2 Domain or local password with easy steps:
Step 1: Get the Windows Password Recovery tool “Daossoft Windows Password Rescuer Advanced” and install it into another PC which allows you to access as administrator.
Step 2: Insert a USB/CD/DVD flash drive into that accessible PC. Launch the tool and follow its instruction to burn it to the flash drive.
Step 3: Boot your locked Windows Server 2012/R2 computer from the flash drive.
Step 4: Select your Windows Server 2012/r2 system and the user account whose password you want to reset. Click “Reset Password” button to instantly reset the password.
Also you can click “Add User” button to create a new domain or local administrator account whose password will be set to Daossoft@2014 by default. Then log in as this new created administrator account to reset other Domain/local user password.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://zagran-tour.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Một số vi xử lý AMD Ryzen 5 5600X và Ryzen 7 5800X có hai cụm CCD thay vì chỉ có một
- Liên quân Reset Rank Mùa 12 ⭐ Trang Phục Miễn Phí Fennik Tay Đua F1 Mùa 14 Trải Nghiệm Game
- How to Reset Adobe Photoshop 2020 to Default Settings
- Windows 10 – How to Reset Your Forgotten Windows 10 Password
- How to Fix Forgotten Windows 7 Password – Bypass Login Screen & Reset Password