In this Tutorial I will show you how to hard reset Nokia Lumia 520 (Windows 8 mobile).You can use this operation to fix issues like freezing, running slow, to remove a file or virus or to clear the memory space or if you forget your security code or pin code.
– – –
Warning! Do this at your own risk! All your phone data (contacts,photos,videos,music,messages,aplications,games,files,) will be lost! Please make backup first if you can!
– – –
1.Power off your phone
2.Press power button and after phone vibrates once press volume down until you will see exclamation sign on the screen
3.Press in this order:volume up
4.Wait until format ends and the phone restarts
– – –
How to fix spinning gears on Lumia!
TOOLS USED IN THIS VIDEO:
For filming I use an old Sony HDR CX220 camera. You can buy the new version from Amazon: (affiliate)
For camera support I use Hama Traveller Flex Pro Camera Support. You can buy it from Amazon: (affiliate)
For editing the videos I use CyberLink PowerDirector 13. You can buy the new version from Amazon: (affiliate)
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://zagran-tour.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Một số vi xử lý AMD Ryzen 5 5600X và Ryzen 7 5800X có hai cụm CCD thay vì chỉ có một
- Liên quân Reset Rank Mùa 12 ⭐ Trang Phục Miễn Phí Fennik Tay Đua F1 Mùa 14 Trải Nghiệm Game
- How to Reset Adobe Photoshop 2020 to Default Settings
- Reset Windows Server 2012/R2 Domain/Local Administrator Password
- Windows 10 – How to Reset Your Forgotten Windows 10 Password