Just doing and sharing side quest from Nier: Automata that I think it worth of doing
Side Quest – Game Dev Machine Lv. 1, 2 & 3
Game Dev Machine Lv. 1
1. Talk to the Game Creator Machine
2. Defeat a machine at the park entrance and obtain Tri-Color Cable
3. Bring the materials to the machine lifeform
4. Test the game (hug the wall on the left and keep going upward till it bug out)
5. Receive reward
Game Dev Machine Lv. 2
1. After complete Game Dev Machine Lv 1. Accept the Lv 2 quest
2.Travel to the abandoned factory by going to Factory: Entrance
Defeat a machine at the factory
3. Bring the cable back to the machine lifeform.
4. Test the game again (ignore enemies on first and second layer and head toward the cylinder and destroy on of it)
5. Receive reward
Game Dev Machine Lv. 3
1. After complete Game Dev Machine Lv 2. Accept the Lv 3 quest
2. Travel to the Desert: Camp access point
3. Defeat a machine at the desert to obtain drop
4. Bring the cable back to the machine lifeform.
5. Test the game again (hug the right wall and go all the way up)
– Chasis: Corsair Graphite Series™ 380T ITX
– CPU: Intel Core I7 6700K
– Cooler: Corsair Hydro H100i V2
– MOBO: ASUS Maximus VIII Impact
– RAM: GSKill TridentZ Black 2x16GB DDR4 3200mhz
– GPU: ASUS GTX1080 StriX Advanced 8GB DDR5
– PSU: FSP Hydro G 750W 80+ Gold PSU
– SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD
– OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64Bit
– HDD: Seagate 2TB Baracuda HDD 7200RPM
NieR: Automata tells the story of androids 2B, 9S and A2 and their battle to reclaim the machine-driven dystopia overrun by powerful machines.
Humanity has been driven from the Earth by mechanical beings from another world. In a final effort to take back the planet, the human resistance sends a force of android soldiers to destroy the invaders. Now, a war between machines and androids rages on… A war that could soon unveil a long-forgotten truth of the world.
1. Action-Packed Battles – Players will switch between using melee and ranged attacks in battle against hordes of enemies and challenging bosses across a variety of open field maps. The tight controls and incredibly fluid combat are simple to learn for newcomers while offering plenty of depth for more experienced action gamers. Players can perform high-speed battle actions—combining light and heavy attacks—and switch through an arsenal of weaponry while evading enemies with speed and style.
2. Beautifully Desolate Open-World – The game seamlessly joins together hauntingly beautiful vistas and locations with no area loading. The environments are rendered in 60fps and contain a wealth of sub-events in addition to the main storyline.
3. Masterfully Crafted Story and Characters – NieR: Automata tells the story of androids 2B, 9S and A2 and their ferocious battle to reclaim a machine-driven dystopia overrun by powerful weapons known as machine lifeforms.
4. Elements of an RPG – Players will obtain a variety of weapon types, level up in battle, learn new combat skills, and customise a loadout that caters to their playstyle.
5. Utilise the Pod Support System to Assist In and Outside of Battle – Pods can attack the enemy in both manual and lock-on modes. They can also assist outside of battle, such as allowing the player to glide through the air. Pods can be enhanced throughout the game, with upgrades including new attack methods and variations.
6. “Auto Mode” Available for Beginners – Novice players can elect “Auto Mode” for easy attacks and evasions.