This is a video on how to perform both methods of a hard reset on a 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime. Both methods are a factory reset, which will erase everything on your device back to its original condition.
Maybe you forgot your password or your device is having trouble booting up or its just super slow. Doing a factory reset will erase everything in the phone back to it’s original factory condition and will clean the phone up so that it will work normally again.
All models –
G610F/DS (EMEA & Asia)
G610F/DD (India, Pakistan)
G610Y/DS (Taiwan, Philippines)
Also known as Samsung Galaxy On Nxt, Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime
Buy the Galaxy J7 –
Things I use in this video
– Lighting Kit:
– Video Editor:
Disclaimer – A factory data reset both hard or soft will erase all of your personal information on your device and return it to its out of the box state. You are doing this factory data wipe/reset on your device at your own risk. We are not responsible for any problems or technical difficulties caused from trying these techniques.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://zagran-tour.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Top 10 phần mềm CRM miễn phí tốt nhất cho doanh nghiệp
- Một số vi xử lý AMD Ryzen 5 5600X và Ryzen 7 5800X có hai cụm CCD thay vì chỉ có một
- Liên quân Reset Rank Mùa 12 ⭐ Trang Phục Miễn Phí Fennik Tay Đua F1 Mùa 14 Trải Nghiệm Game
- How to Reset Adobe Photoshop 2020 to Default Settings
- Reset Windows Server 2012/R2 Domain/Local Administrator Password