How to Reset Adobe Photoshop 2020 to Default Settings
Today I will show how to reset photoshop settings
Sometimes it becomes really hard to reset photoshop settings and reverse them like is installed from begin.
To reset photoshop settings mean you reverse all things you have set up on photoshop, I recommend this to do when you’re having a problem with photoshop or you have just set up something wrong and cant restore it back.
You don’t need to uninstall photoshop and download it from begin to install it, this will make you a lot of times, it is easier if you just reset setting in this way you will have a program like is just installed on your computer.
Please don’t forget to subscribe to my channel to support me and share my videos so others can also see it.
To reset settings on Adobe Photoshop 2020 you just need to hold CTRL + ALT + SHIFT
but before you do this you need to close Photoshop, then click and hold CTRL + ALT + SHIFT then open photoshop there will pop up a little window saying: Delete the Adobe Photoshop Settings File?
click yes and its done, now your settings on photoshop are reset and you’re ready to work on it again.
Thank you for watching my video please don’t forget to subscribe and share it so others can also see.
If you have any other questions or need more help please comment and I will assist you.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Một số vi xử lý AMD Ryzen 5 5600X và Ryzen 7 5800X có hai cụm CCD thay vì chỉ có một
- Liên quân Reset Rank Mùa 12 ⭐ Trang Phục Miễn Phí Fennik Tay Đua F1 Mùa 14 Trải Nghiệm Game
- Reset Windows Server 2012/R2 Domain/Local Administrator Password
- Windows 10 – How to Reset Your Forgotten Windows 10 Password
- How to Fix Forgotten Windows 7 Password – Bypass Login Screen & Reset Password