What is the easiest way to gear up for endgame level 75 in SWTOR? In this video I go over the new gearing system for the Onslaught expansion and some basics you need to know to gear up.
1. Complete the Onslaught expansion to receive a full set of item-rating 268 gear
2. Whenever you get a piece of gear with a higher item-rating, equip it even if it is not your ideal piece of gear to increase your item-rating, working towards a 306 item rating
3. Do content including Flashpoints, Operations, PvP, Story Chapters, Onderon and Mek-Sha Dailies and Conquest to get randomized gear based on your item-rating
4. Get additional gear from Renown Crates which you earn over time by doing any type of content that earns xp
5. Buy all five tiers of the Improved Renown Experience character unlock to gain renown crates faster
6. Deconstruct gear from drops or renown crates you don’t need for 7. Tech Fragments from your inventory
8. Buy your set bonus shells or tactical items with Tech Fragments
📇 SWTOR TIPS AND TRICKS PLAYLIST:
⏩ MY MOST POPULAR VIDEOS:
🎁 Want to help support this channel?