In this video, I show you how to factory reset (aka hard reset, master reset) your Windows Phone 7. Doing a factory reset is great for when your phone is having software related problems as it restores the phone to its original state when there were no problems. Another thing hard resets are useful for are when you want to sell your old phone and want to wipe all your personal information off of it.
To do this, go to the Windows Phone settings. Go to about, then scroll to the bottom and tap on “reset your phone” and confirm the warning. This will wipe your phone clean. Warning: Doing a factory reset erases EVERYTHING off of your phone. Make sure you back up everything you want before proceeding.
FOLLOW ME HERE:
It’s not official until it’s done phonebuffstyle! Home of the best smartphone speed tests, drop tests, and battery tests.
Send Products To:
23811 Washington Ave 110-394
Murrieta, CA 92562
How To Factory Reset Your Windows Phone
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Liên quân Reset Rank Mùa 12 ⭐ Trang Phục Miễn Phí Fennik Tay Đua F1 Mùa 14 Trải Nghiệm Game
- How to Reset Adobe Photoshop 2020 to Default Settings
- Reset Windows Server 2012/R2 Domain/Local Administrator Password
- Windows 10 – How to Reset Your Forgotten Windows 10 Password
- How to Fix Forgotten Windows 7 Password – Bypass Login Screen & Reset Password