Learn how to Backup and Restore iPhone using iTunes step by step, in this tutorial. Backup and Restore iPhone process can be confusing sometimes. I tried making it easy. This tutorial will also help you to move photos, messages etc. to new iPhone. So, I hope restoring iPhone from backup shouldn’t be an issue for you after watching this tutorial.
➤ Learn Encrypted & Non-Encrypted backup difference here:
[How to Backup iPhone]
So, I hope this tutorial helps to learn How to Backup and Restore iPhone using iTunes.
If you like this tutorial, put a nice comment down in the comments section below and share this video with your friends and loved ones!
➤ How to Backup and Restore iPhone using iTunes?
1. First, to restore your iPhone you need to back it up to iTunes. You can tap on BACK UP NOW button to backup iPhone. Also, checkout my tutorial [link above] ‘How to Backup iPhone to Computer’ which beautifully explains the difference between Encrypted and Non-Encrypted backup.
2. Once your iPhone is backed up to iTunes, you can tap on RESTORE button to start restoring your iPhone. Always choose the latest backup before restoring.
I hope this step by step Backup and Restore iPhone tutorial will be helpful.
Also, do not forget to checkout my another tutorial, How to Backup iPhone! [Link above]
And do not forget to share it with your friends and loved ones!
My Other Channel :
➤ Liked the video? want to support the channel?
Visit my Website:
➤ Want to check out the gadgets I use to make YouTube videos for you?
checkout my kit collection here:
(do not forget to check out the recommended iPhone accessories)
➤ P L A Y L I S T S & V I D E O S (you might like:)
iOS Tips & Tricks:
iPhone Ringtone Tricks:
iPhone Payment Method Essentials:
iOS 11 All Features:
Apple Music Essentials:
How to make Ringtones for iPhone!
How to Make Ringtone in iPhone without iTunes!
How to Download Videos on iPhone!
How to add music to iPhone wirelessly!
How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone!
Password Protect your NOTES!
How to change Payment Method on iPhone
iPhone ear speaker not working [Solved!]
How to backup iPhone to iTunes [Computer / Mac]
How to backup iPhone to iCloud!
➤ S U B S C R I B E:
Y O U T U B E C H A N N E L:
➤ G E T I N T O U C H:
Join my Google + Community:
➤ C R E D I T S:
Royalty free Music by:
➤ What is AppleFrendly?
It is a place for you to learn everything about iOS, iPhone, iPad, MacOS and Mac.
➤ A B O U T M E:
My name is V I K A S.
You can drop me your questions on my Twitter handle: @applefrendly or send me an iMessage on applefrendly@iCloud.com
Thank you for visiting my channel. Hope this How to Backup & Restore iPhone using iTunes tutorial helps.
Consider subscribing to channel if you haven’t already and hit the bell icon to get notified on all of my future videos!
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://zagran-tour.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Một số vi xử lý AMD Ryzen 5 5600X và Ryzen 7 5800X có hai cụm CCD thay vì chỉ có một
- Liên quân Reset Rank Mùa 12 ⭐ Trang Phục Miễn Phí Fennik Tay Đua F1 Mùa 14 Trải Nghiệm Game
- How to Reset Adobe Photoshop 2020 to Default Settings
- Reset Windows Server 2012/R2 Domain/Local Administrator Password
- Windows 10 – How to Reset Your Forgotten Windows 10 Password