Grab Your Free 17-Point WordPress Pre-Launch PDF Checklist:
How To Backup And Backup WordPress From Cpanel
Join our private Facebook group today!
In this tutorial, I will show you how to backup WordPress from Cpanel and then how to restore it.
You can use plugins to do this as well, but there are two reasons why it’s good to know other ways to back up.
First, many backup plugins are limited by the file size they will backup for free. If your site is larger than the limit you’ll have to get the Pro version of the plugin.
Second, I believe it’s always best to know how things work before you look for the “easy way” to do things because the “easy way” doesn’t always work.
Here are 20+ reasons why I host all my sites with SiteGround:
Post videos of your WordPress success using the hashtag #WPLLCommunity!
Get on the Unofficial Ultimate Guide To Elementor course waiting list here (no obligation):
Here’s the link for Elementor Pro (aff):
Grab your free 17-Point WordPress Pre-Launch PDF Checklist:
Download your exclusive 10-Point WP Security Checklist:
I hope this information helps you! If you have any questions leave a comment below or ping me @WPLearningLab on Twitter.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Một số vi xử lý AMD Ryzen 5 5600X và Ryzen 7 5800X có hai cụm CCD thay vì chỉ có một
- Liên quân Reset Rank Mùa 12 ⭐ Trang Phục Miễn Phí Fennik Tay Đua F1 Mùa 14 Trải Nghiệm Game
- How to Reset Adobe Photoshop 2020 to Default Settings
- Reset Windows Server 2012/R2 Domain/Local Administrator Password
- Windows 10 – How to Reset Your Forgotten Windows 10 Password