iPhone 6/6S stuck in recovery mode and won’t update or restore after trying to get the lastest iOS 13 update. How to fix? With ReiBoot, you can fix it in few clicks.
No need to restore or spend a lot of money to purchase a new phone.
Here goes the tutorial:
1. Install ReiBoot in your PC or Mac.
2. Connect iPhone to PC/Mac via USB cable.
3. Choose “Fix All iOS Stuck”, Then “Download” Firmware and “Start Repair”.
4. The repair process will take about 5 to 10 minutes. Please make sure the internet connection in good condition while repairing.
5. Your iPhone 6/6S go back again.
2 Ways to Fix iPhone/iPad Stuck in Recovery Mode during iOS 13 Upgrade/Downgrade
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Liên quân Reset Rank Mùa 12 ⭐ Trang Phục Miễn Phí Fennik Tay Đua F1 Mùa 14 Trải Nghiệm Game
- How to Reset Adobe Photoshop 2020 to Default Settings
- Reset Windows Server 2012/R2 Domain/Local Administrator Password
- Windows 10 – How to Reset Your Forgotten Windows 10 Password
- How to Fix Forgotten Windows 7 Password – Bypass Login Screen & Reset Password