– You can also try Tenorshare 4uKey for Android ( to unlock Pattern or Pin lock on Samsung, Huawei, LG, HTC, Sony, Redmi, Oppo, etc. mobile phones quickly and easily without passcode.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime
– Samsung bypass verification on Google Account :
– Samsung Hard Reset:
– If you frp success please donate 1$:
🚹 Reasons why you might need to hard reset Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime phone?
* Reset and disable forgotten screen lock password or pattern
* Might resolve hang-ups & freezing problems
* Might resolve slow performance of your .
* Might resolve unexpected Application crashes
* Wipes personal data phone before you sell your phone or after you buy one
* Regain default functionality of your Galaxy J5 Prime.
🚹 Steps to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime G570
If you are the unlucky guy who happened to forget the unlock password on your Android, the method introduced above won’t help at all. Since you can’t access the phone, factory reset your device in Recovery Mode is the ideal way for you now.
👉 Simply turn off your device.
👉 Then Press and hold together VOLUME UP + HOME button and the POWER button together until you see the Android robot, then release the buttons
￼￼￼￼￼👉 Then Press and hold together Power Button & Press the Volume Up Button
￼￼￼￼￼👉 Press the Power Button and Choose “Wipe data / Factory Reset “with Volume Down Key.
￼￼￼￼￼👉 Press the Power Button and Choose “Yes” with Volume Down Key in the option menu thus your Android is in the factory reset process.
￼￼￼￼￼👉 Then scroll to option “Reboot system now” and press Power button to accept this operation.
FOLLOW US 👍
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://zagran-tour.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- BacBa – Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime
- Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S5360 hard reset
- Liên quân Bảng TRỪ SAO Rank mùa 11 (từ Garena) Thời gian cập nhật chiến trường 3.0 liên quân mobile
- Liên quân XÓA SAO reset rank mùa 14 khởi động mùa 15 – Được FAN Tặng Mganga pháp sư mèo TNG
- Photoshop Not Working?! Reset Photoshop Back To Default Settings – 90-Second Tip #14